Marbella is a well-known destination visited every year by people of different nationalities in search of a perfect holidays at the Andalusian coast. The majority repeats assiduously to visit especially the magnificent beaches that Marbella offers. That’s why Zinco Elementos brings you today this list of the very best beaches to enjoy your next vacations in southern Spain.
Good weather is an essential component in this choice. Our visitors seek to disconnect from their daily lives and enjoy the sun and the sea. At Zinco Elementos we know that part of the beaches, the tourist and luxury offer is essential for people traveling to Marbella. In this city there are up to 23 different beaches along 27 kilometers of coastline.
The city of Marbella has the most blue flags on its beaches, above others such as Mijas, Benalmádena or Fuengirola in the Andalusian coast. The blue flag is an award that the European Foundation for Environmental Education grants to beaches that meet a series of environmental conditions and facilities: quality of bathing waters, Information and environmental Education, Environmental Management and Security, Services and Facilities.
In this post, we will talk about some of the beaches that meet these conditions and others that are known for their environment and exclusivity.
What can we find in the different beaches of Marbella? Which are the best beaches to visit in Marbella? Pay attention to the next list and you will be able to plan your next holidays to the coast day by day:
1. Playa del Rio Real. It is located right at the entrance to Marbella and is part of the same stretch of Playa Alicate and Costabella. Nearby is the restaurant: Trocadero Arena and has a free parking.
2. Alicate beach. In Zinco Elementos we adore this beach. Its extension is long and has all the amenities you may need to enjoy a day at the beach. Its fine golden sand and clear water can help us to forget about any problem.
3. Real Beach of Zaragoza. The sand is fine and golden, the water is clean and has a great gastronomic offer.
4. Beautiful beach. Less than 15 minutes from the center of Marbella, this beach is located. You will find different places where you can enjoy good food.
5. Beach of Nueva Andalucía. These beaches are located in Puerto Banús. It has something special and different from the others and is very popular with younger people because here are some of the coolest nightclubs of the moment.
6. Cabopino beach. It is becoming a popular beach. Bordering the Dunes of Artola, it is a great beach where you can enjoy the sun.
7. Playa de la Fontanilla. It is one of the most beautiful in the center of Marbella.
8. Nagüeles Beach. This beach with crystal clear waters is one of the most exclusive on the Costa del Sol. You can also take a stroll along its promenade and end up drinking at one of the closest clubs.
At Zinco Elementos we want to make your experience enjoying the best beaches of Marbella, unforgettable. That’s why we have a rental service for yachts, sailboats and other types of boats where you can sunbathe, sail through the Mediterranean Sea and swim in the quieter areas.
We also offer you the most fun water activities. Paddel Surf, Surf, windsurf…
Or if on the other hand, you want to spend the day in an exclusive club or eat in the best restaurants near the beaches of Marbella, we manage your reservations in the best locations.